Sunday, September 24, 2006

piepiepiepie



Not even fork-blowing winds and a sudden cloudburst could dampen the Pie Social spirit...pies were eaten and enjoyed by many. Commentary to follow, but first, a few pictures...



The pies, chocolate-coconut on the left, peach-pistachio tart on the right...

My tablemate Lisa, with her apple and mixed-berry pies (Lenny, not pictured, made the berry pie, and it rocked)


Skyler and Madeline, with one last piece of excellent peach-raspberry pie

Karen, who used to work at San Francisco's Firefly restaurant and Little Dipper Bakery, and her fabulous maple-pecan and Concord grape pies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pies, my beautiful Pie Queen. Wish I could've been there.

Lisa Graff said...

I love your blog, Stephanie! And reading about your coconut hammering makes me appreciate your scrumptious pie even more. I'm going to upload my pie photos and email them to you now. I have a lovely one of you in the tiara. :)

Anonymous said...

It was so great to meet you in person! The peach tart was amazing. I'm sorry I didn't try the coconut. I'll send you the photo I took of you and Lisa soon.

johnny dollar said...

mmm those pies look dee-lish! (smack)